Instructions on how to download and install the SASFleetPro software
To install and use the monitoring and GPS fleet control software application (SASFleetPro) on your computer, please follow these steps:
1) Install the followings tools:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP 1 This component is preinstalled in Windows Vista or Windows 7!
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Google Earth - optional, if you want to see the routes also on Google maps
2) After installing the updates above, you can install the SASFleetPro application from here:
If you don't have administrator rights and you are not allowed to install the above software, download the archive that contain the file SASFleetPro.exe. After you will copy the archive you simple double click on SASFleetPro.exe and you may start work - click here for downloading SASFleetPro.zip.
3) If and ONLY if your computer is running Windows Vista/ Windows 7, you may change the followings:
a. disable User Account Control (UAC) in Control Panel -> User Accounts (after that, restart the system) - else, if you are not administrator, you can't install SASFleetPro.
b. For optimal speed access to the server application SASFleetPro, run these commands:
- Click on Start -> Run, type "cmd" and press Enter. After the Command Prompt window is opened, type the commands :
netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
netsh interface tcp set global rss=disabled
4) Optional: In order to import fueling data from a gaz supplier (like OMV, LukOil, Shell, etc) and/or predefined routes of the cars you need to install: Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0.
5) Optional: Download from here the fuel cars gas tank refill sample file
If you want to import predefined routes for your car fleet click here for a file sample
6) The SASFleetPro Polish test version can be found here.
* More information about Windows Vista (or Winodows 7) TCP/IP you may found in these articles: